Saturday, June 9, 2012

The Move

So here is what should be like 5 posts in one.

This is what our apartment looked like in our last few days in Fort Worth



What's more amazing is how quickly Cadance caught onto the fact the meals were now served in the middle of the living room.  After a wonderful weekend in San Antonio we came back up to Fort Worth on Sunday, said good bye to friends, packed up the truck, and left Monday morning.

With fabulous Steve and his dad taking the lead, my dad and I took a not so leisurely two days to arrive in Virginia.  We drove through Arkansas in the craziest storm ever


Entertained Cadance


Ate what some believe is the best BBQ in the country.  (I'm still thinking about the pork tips!)


And, dealt with this little beauty


Can I just say, once again, thank you dad for taking the journey with me.

The house is coming along.  Here are some things I love about our new digs: I can pretty much get from 7am to 8pm without turning on a light, Target, Barnes & Nobles, and groceries are within walking distance, water from the tap is drinkable, the backyard, and all boxes we don't want to deal with are conveniently stored upstairs and out of sight.

Also, Cadance seems to be liking the house a lot too.



More updates soon, maybe, we still don't have internet at home yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment