Until, of course, they were wrapped around her.
But, mostly she found them intriguing and loves looking at the tree when they're on. We strategically placed ornaments on the tree based on Cadance's height. The top definitely has more then the bottom, but we're aiming for zero broken ornaments!
In other new, Cadance was sick all last week. She had a cold, ear infection, and she got a tooth. So, teething without being able to breath through her nose meant lots of drool. Constant. So, she wore a bib all week. In this picture she apparently got tired of it.
In other thoughts:
1. Pine needles are horrible. One more reason to have wood floors.
2. Whole wheat tortillas don't taste like tortillas. Try as I might they really just taste like pressed wheat berries.
3. Apple cider is 100% delicious.
4. I know it's good for them, but is reading a single book 5 times in one day really necessary?
5. I made pumpkin chocolate chip bread today and in my opinion it smells like Christmas.
6. Cadance started taking one nap a day this week which makes me feel like she's old. Couldn't she have waited a few months?
7. Yesterday Pinterest didn't display the search for a couple hours and it totally stressed me out. I'm pretty sure there's something wrong with that.
8. Cadance is twirling. It's the cutest thing in the world and hilarious because she gets dizzy really quickly. Here's video.