Sunday, March 21, 2010

Some Stuff...In Case You Care

These are some happenings around our parts

We bought some furniture. It was way exciting and one of those "oh my gosh, I'm an adult" kind of moments.


Steve decided to buzz his head, which was partially an accident, but then he was glad he did it. Votes: do you like it?

We went down to San Antonio to play with our families. We went to The Institute of Texas Culture and an arts event. This picture is in front of the restaurant we ate at, Rosarios.

2 comments:

  1. I'm kind of a fan of hair vs. no hair, but that's just me. I do love your new furniture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa i barely recognize steve! im sure its easy t work with haha!
    the furniture looks great though!!!! love you guys and can't wait to come see it for myself this summer!

    ReplyDelete