Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Garden: Part 2

It's official...we're gardening.

It makes me super excited and super nervous at the same time.  What if nothing grows?  What if things grow but it's all really sucky?  

I guess time will tell.  

We currently have 7 of the 32 squares of our garden filled.  2 carrots, 2 lettuce, radishes, onion, and bok choy.  Bok choy?  Bok choy.  It's kind of a curve ball, but my parents sent it in an Easter package and well, why not?  We like bok choy.  



We've even started to see just a little bit of sprouting


Yes, I know it could be a weed as easily as it could be bibb lettuce, but here's to hoping.

In the next coming days I have our first line up of summer crops to plant: tomatoes, cucumbers, beans, squash, and some marigold for color.

No comments:

Post a Comment