Friday, December 7, 2012

Some Thoughts for the Week

On Monday Cadance and I walked into a grocery store to pick up a few things.  There was an employee also walking in.  He greeted us by saying, "have fun!"  "Yes," I thought, "I will have fun."  Seriously, if every grocery store was built around the premise that shopping should be fun and we all went grocery shopping thinking that it will be fun, how great would life be? Really great.

Yesterday afternoon Cadance and I went into the backyard to collect sticks to turn into wands.  We made a ribbon wand.  She only liked it for about 10 seconds, but that's a different story.  In this story, Cadance successfully blew the white billowy stuff from a dandelion for the first time.  I'm not sure why I felt like this moment was noteworthy, but she looked at it and said, "broken."  I guess I was the only one excited about white billows being blown in the wind.

Last night Steve told me one of the most amazing things ever.  He said that when he gets really bored dictating for hours he starts to use a Texas accent.  How amazing is that?  I love it!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment